I recently had to factory reset my phone and all my apps were deleted. Now I have downloaded just a few of the apps (I.e snap chat, instagram, facebook) but everytime I plug my phone in charge an unfamiliar screen shows up instead of my Samsung screen displaying an ad. It is also asking me to swipe right... please help!
    09-28-2015 05:55 PM
    Hi and welcome to Android Central.

What does it want to do when you swipe right? Are you using the same charger?
    09-28-2015 06:21 PM
    The way your post reads it sounds as though it should be displaying an ad when charging but I'm assuming it should not be doing this behavior. What is the ad for? You can be be general if you'd like, an app, a service, a web page... And if you swipe right what does it ask for? It's interesting that it only happens while charging. Does it matter what charger you use or if you charge from USB thru a pc or wall outlet?

It truly sounds app oriented, being that you recently did a FR, it probably wouldn't hurt you too much to do it again. That way you can plug it in fresh from a reset and see if the issue exists? Or since you say not much has been installed begin uninstalling items and testing after a restart if the issue goes away.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-28-2015 06:44 PM