Posts that do not count?

appicator

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Newly registered. As most people i suddenly felt very enthusiastic about posting, thanks to the 10 post restriction. :)
However, I realized my posts do not count for some reason. Could anyone help?

There is information that for some forum sections, the posts won't count. Which ones are they though, I couldn't find it.
I put this as a thread perhaps it might help other people with the same question. Hopefully it is fine. Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The lounge, apps and games, and the Marketplace don't count. There may be a couple more areas, but I can't think which one at this moment.

appicator

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I am an independent developer. Besides sharing information, I hope to introduce my applications with related links. I have read the proper section would be apps and games. Please let me know if otherwise. Thanks.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I am an independent developer. Besides sharing information, I hope to introduce my applications with related links. I have read the proper section would be apps and games. Please let me know if otherwise. Thanks.
What device(s) do you use?

sent via Nexus Assassin Edition. Gonfaloniere.

appicator

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
What device(s) do you use?

sent via Nexus Assassin Edition. Gonfaloniere.

A few older Android devices, nothing top of the line. For budget reasons, I need to choose affordable yet adequate hardware (forums here can help with this). At development stage, I use emulators most of the time. Also makes it easier to follow version updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18