Newly registered. As most people i suddenly felt very enthusiastic about posting, thanks to the 10 post restriction.
    However, I realized my posts do not count for some reason. Could anyone help?

There is information that for some forum sections, the posts won't count. Which ones are they though, I couldn't find it.
    I put this as a thread perhaps it might help other people with the same question. Hopefully it is fine. Thanks.
    10-02-2015 11:01 AM
    The lounge, apps and games, and the Marketplace don't count. There may be a couple more areas, but I can't think which one at this moment.
    appicator likes this.
    10-02-2015 12:07 PM
    What link are you trying to post and why?
    appicator likes this.
    10-02-2015 12:18 PM
    I see. My initial posts were to apps and games. Thank you.
    10-03-2015 02:10 AM
    I am an independent developer. Besides sharing information, I hope to introduce my applications with related links. I have read the proper section would be apps and games. Please let me know if otherwise. Thanks.
    10-03-2015 02:23 AM
    I am an independent developer. Besides sharing information, I hope to introduce my applications with related links. I have read the proper section would be apps and games. Please let me know if otherwise. Thanks.
    What device(s) do you use?

sent via Nexus Assassin Edition. Gonfaloniere.
    10-03-2015 06:15 PM
    What device(s) do you use?

sent via Nexus Assassin Edition. Gonfaloniere.
    A few older Android devices, nothing top of the line. For budget reasons, I need to choose affordable yet adequate hardware (forums here can help with this). At development stage, I use emulators most of the time. Also makes it easier to follow version updates.
    10-04-2015 01:43 AM