[MEGATHREAD] How can I remove the security plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to remove security plugin

Security Plugin

Welcome to Android Central! Which tablet? Do you mean that you see an app called "Security Plugin" in your app list?

EDIT: This member sent me the following PM: "Good day. I was checking my phone and I say that there are some active administrator app. The security Plugin I can't disabled that.. What do I do" It would still help to know which phone. Is this a work phone, or did you buy it yourself? If the latter, where did you get it?

A

Android Central Question

Security plugin trouble

Hello I saw the security plugin on my device but I'm not able to Uninstall or disable it in settings , it's saying I should go to admin and I don't know what admin is or who admin is... I'm confused
My device is an infinix S5 pro

A

Android Central Question

I but my phone with easy buy i dont know if there is a way i can remove the security plugin

The phone is Camon 17 am unable to wipe it

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Re: I but my phone with easy buy i dont know if there is a way i can remove the security plugin

That you need to talk to easy buy loan agent , im sure it would have to be paid off to remove securty plug in .

If you have further questions
I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

A

Android Central Question

How do I disable security plugin on my phone

I want to disable security plugin on my phone but not working, what do I do

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
re: [phone locked by plugin]

Welcome to Android Central! I created a new thread for your post, since the thread you originally posted this in doesn't really have anything to do with your question.

Which phone do you have? I assume you're asking about how to remove a security plugin, which has been asked maybe a dozen times in the past month.

A

Android Central Question

How can I stop security plugin because my phone shows me that is enter security plugin

How can I stop security plugin because my phone shows me that is enter security plugin

A

Android Central Question

I want to deactivate securityplugin in my phone admin

The securityplugin is activated in my phone admin with full previledge to monitor the device and any app on the device.
Also it can't be deactivated and it doesn't allow phone reset/wipe option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante