Moto X Style Pure 2015 Contacts problem PLEASE HELP!!!

ericf4

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Lately whenever i click into contacts on my device, I keep seeing no contacts there at all. Or when i compose an email and put a name in the "To" field, i sit and wait for it to populate the right name from my contact app and many times it simply won't. It seems as if for some reason the contacts app will show my contacts, and other times it is empty...Anyone else having this struggle? Just started last week after having the device since launch...Its driving me crazy.....I can't figure out why sometimes my contacts are there and other times not. Super frustrating.

I am on Lollipop as it shipped from Moto.

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i really have no idea what could cause this, but to start with, open the contacts app, click on the 3 little dots in the upper right corner, it will say contacts to display, click that and then make sure all contacts is checked. if this setting has been changed to customize and you haven't set up any customizations, that could be the cause.

Takeagabu1

Oct 11, 2015
Visit site
I just got the phone 2 days ago and had the same problem, and i seemed to fix it. The contacts sync was off. settings>accounts>google>[my google account]>contact sync

sudipt Rakhit

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
I just got the phone 2 days ago and had the same problem, and i seemed to fix it. The contacts sync was off. settings>accounts>google>[my google account]>contact sync

I am facing similar problem. No new contacts are saving. It will simply disappear after a while . Today I found one existing contact have just vanished. Oh! few of them especially the once I use frequently. I checked the above mentioned solution not working