Why is my phone not turning on?!?

A

AC Question

My LG L80 has been having glitches lately- something with Google Play Services and the 'unfortunately (everything) has crashed' warnings. I've been trying to find solutions for that but nothing helped,however my phone worked great apart from those annoying pop ups. But what has started around the same time with those glitches is that my phone won't turn on after shut down or restart. It just freezes completely on the LG logo screen. Now, every time that happened I would pull out the battery and wait a bit and after a few tries it would turn on. However today it has not turned on at all. I have tried accessing Safe Mode, Recovery Mode etc but I can't access anything. I won't try factory reset (I will take it to the service first), but I hope I can find an easier solution..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Moved to General Help forum. That pattern would suggest that something was progressively failing--perhaps the motherboard. Not sure what else you can do at this point besides bring it to a repair shop, or look for a new phone. Sorry!