Why is Google Playstore showing 'no space' while I have plenty of it?

A

AC Question

Why is Google Playstore showing 'no space' while i have plenty of it

I have bought a new Allview P5 Life. I installed some apps, but after 4-5 of them my google playstore started to show me the 'no space' error. So i bought a 16GB SD card in it.I realised then, the fact that the android versions greater than v4.0 (mine is 4.2.2 KitKat) can install apps only on internal storage. After waching some tutorials, I tried to set up my SD card with the Link2SD.Then an error appeared.Firstly came out an error message for missing SU.I fixed it with rooting, then installing SuperSU, but then came out the 2nd error.I sadly don t remember what the problem was, but i ended up fixing it with selecting ext4 instead of ext2 on the main tab.

After doing all these i thought the applications will install automatically on my dedicated SD partition. I installed Facebook Messenger to test it, the internal storage changed from 130 to 115 and the SD card dedicated storage from ~2GB to 1.97GB (messenger occupies ~38MB). I started then whit Subway Surfers (78MB) happy, that i have space, but the 'no space' error appeared again.

I followed some tips from the internet, like deleting the cache for applications, but none worked.

Please help me, i lost all my day with this problem, and sorry for my bad english!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2