HTC Desire vs Desire HD

displiff

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, just some questions in regards to these two phones. The desire HD just came out today (in Canada) and its priced 70 bucks more than the regular desire. I'm curious if its worth the extra cost?
I've read up on both of the phones now for sometime, I know the major concern with the HD is the battery life.

Anyways I should also point out that I've had/have the blackberry curve 8330 for 3 years now (so either phone will be like stepping out of the dark ages for me). My major reason for switching from blackberry to a modern age phone is I have an unlimited data plan and now that my contract is up i'm looking to get more use out of it (i had a whopping 28 mb usage last month).

Any suggestions one which phone to get out of the two would be greatly appreciated.

strovek

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Displiff,

I wrote a comparison between the two in the following article:

HTC Desire vs. Desire Hd | Computersight

As far as the battery concern, it depends on your usage. I have not found much problem with the life of the battery and is comparable between the Desire and Desire HD.

With the additional 70 bucks you will gain a few things like the offline GPS from HTC, a newer version of the Sense UI. I like both phones but since HD is a newer model, it is more likely to get the upgrades faster compare to the Desire.

I hope this helps you decide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair