Last straw was to come here and ask because I can't seem to find ANY solution.

I know about AllCast and Airdroid and such but I don't want to just mirror pictures and videos I have stored on my phone. What I want to do is like if I'm using a Video Stream app, I want the my laptop to mirror the Movie app I'm in on my phone so I can watch a Movie on my laptop. Is there ANY possible way to do this without being rooted of course. Please help with this!!!

It's like if you want to mirror your laptop to your TV, just plug the HDMI cord into both and boom lol. I just can't figure this out for the life of me.
    10-30-2015 06:37 AM
    So you don't actually want to mirror the screen--you want the movie to display in full screen, right? Like a Chromecast would work?
    10-30-2015 03:00 PM
    So you don't actually want to mirror the screen--you want the movie to display in full screen, right? Like a Chromecast would work?
    It can mirror the screen just as long as that isn't lagging lol. But yeah, without any Products like Chromecast and such, is there just a way to view my screen on my laptop through my phone screen so I can view movies from my certain App I have on my phone (like showbox type of app)
    11-01-2015 08:31 AM
    We do not discuss illegal activity in the forum.

Thread closed.
    11-01-2015 05:30 PM