I moved about 3 months ago. I have updated my home and work locations in google maps. I have deleted the cache. I even got a new phone! Still the old address continues to show up. If I click on the map it will fix itself, but this is driving me crazy! I have deleted all location history from every device I own. Is there any way to fix this??? It almost makes you want to stop using the application!
    10-30-2015 09:05 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Open Google Now, swipe in from the left, and tap Customize. Does your home address display correctly under Places? If not, edit it there.
    10-30-2015 12:59 PM
    Yes I have updates both home and work location. I have deleted all location history on all devices. No matter what I do it will not forget the old home address. If I open maps or google now -it has my current location at the old address. As soon as I click on the map it figure is out. But this is driving me crazy. It has been months and that old address continues to be the default for all of my google apps.
    11-06-2015 12:09 PM
    Yes I have updates both home and work location. I have deleted all location history on all devices. No matter what I do it will not forget the old home address. If I open maps or google now -it has my current location at the old address. As soon as I click on the map it figure is out. But this is driving me crazy. It has been months and that old address continues to be the default for all of my google apps.
    Have you gone to Google Now - Customize - Places, as well as Google Maps - just to be clear.

If you entered your new home address there in a form not recognised, as I did, it will say no matching places found.
    (A street number is not necessary for me, but a street name helps.)

Once it gives a close match to the address, tap on that.

Thanks to B. Diddy for this. I"m not sure I had been to that setting in the past.

11-07-2015 07:44 PM