Nexus 6P or LG V10?

A

AC Question

So hear me out. I love my LG G3... it's now getting old and I'd like to upgrade.

Things that are important to me: Really good camera (Have young kids I love taking pics of as well as outdoor pics - so fast pics, various light levels, etc...), and battery life. I'm away from outlets for most of the day sometimes and I want it to last.

So for me, advantages are:

6P: Battery life, good camera, it's a Nexus, great processor
V10: Insane camera, and I'm one of the few that likes LG's skin, can add SD storage

Thoughts appreciated

VermaEklavya

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello! I had the exact same dilemma (though for different reasons), and I asked a similar question here on Android Central. Got a ton of great feedback and finally ended up buying a Nexus 6P (though purely out of luck, which I write in my final post on that thread).

Anyway, I thought you could check it out and get some info. Here's the link - http://forums.androidcentral.com/ne...uy.html?_ga=1.106487363.1955686356.1452222079

Cheers!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The V10 also has a replaceable battery, which I'll take over any integrated battery. I tried the M8 with an integrated battery, and it screwed me over big time, contributing to it becoming an expensive paper weight. So never again if I can avoid it. Plus, you can carry a spare battery with you. Heck, I saw one guy post that he carries a portable charger pack and cradle on long trips. That way he can swap batteries and charge the dead one in his backpack with the portable and not tethered to his phone. So it's something worth considering.

When I was last shopping, I was also torn between several phones because they all had high specs and reviews. So what I did was simply look at why NOT to buy one over the other. Most of them didn't have removable batteries, sd card support, and/or IR Blasters. Whereas the only thing the G4 I eventually settled on just lacked front facing stereo speakers, but the one it does have is still loud and clear. That was what eventually made my choice and I haven't regretted it.

I did almost get the V10, but at that point it just boiled down to I couldn't justify the extra cost.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood