Why won't my Apus launcher uninstall?

Gabriel Laws

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Apus launcher won't uninstall

I downloaded a apk which was a bad mistake. When I installed it my phone rebooted then said android is upgrading when it turned back on Apus was on my phone ads kept popping up apps were downloading by themselves but I can't uninstall apus. I went to device administrators and the apus box wasn't checked I went to the Google play store and looked through my app but apus wasn't listed as downloaded but when I searched apus it said it was installed but there was no open or uninstall button please help!

Moshe Barash

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apus launcher won't uninstall

I downloaded a apk which was a bad mistake. When I installed it my phone rebooted then said android is upgrading when it turned back on Apus was on my phone ads kept popping up apps were downloading by themselves but I can't uninstall apus. I went to device administrators and the apus box wasn't checked I went to the Google play store and looked through my app but apus wasn't listed as downloaded but when I searched apus it said it was installed but there was no open or uninstall button please help!

It sounds like you downloaded and installed some nasty malware. Just to be clear, did you get this off the internet? Also, backup any and all important data and then do a factory data reset (warning: doing this will erase your apps and everything). This probably won't help (depending on how bad the malware is) but it's worth trying. Do you have a custom recovery installed (such as twrp, or clockwork mod)? If you don't know what a custom recovery is then you probably don't have one installed.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Have you already tried uninstalling those after booting your phone in safe mode?

APUSAPPS

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site

Hello,

Do you have still this problem? Did you check instructions on our official website in FAQ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie