Best advice for how to get the best device at 1/3 of the actual price

veritas_vincit

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
The best way to get the best device at 1/3 of the actual price is to wait it out. Yes, waiting a year for today’s best device is something that requires patience, but it will be worth it if you do. For example, look at the Nexus 6 from last year. Its specs compares with today’s Nexus 6P easily.

Read here: Google Nexus 6 vs Google Nexus 6P - Phone specs comparison

If I can overlook the finger print scan and the couple of more pixels I get with the 6P, then I can save more than half of the actual cost of the Nexus 6P by buying the Nexus 6. That’s what I learned and is paying off. I can find used devices at great conditions and at reduced price everywhere online.

Another advantage is the test of time. You read about the Nexus 6P having issues with the back screen breaking or yellow lines on the display. This will be corrected over time when new devices are manufactured and then next year I can buy the Nexus 6P.

Know this: There is a reason why NASA never uses the latest technology in space. They only use what has been tested and tested over time with enough specs to survive and do the job out there in the middle of literally nowhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel