Is there a way to get rid of the malware AdChoices? It now inserts itself everywhere I go online in whatever app I'm using, it seems. Just clicking the icon for a particular ad and declining won't work, or I'd be clicking and declining all day long. I ran Malwarebytes Antimalware, but was useless for this.

[FYI, I used to login to this site; now it wants me to link this site to my Facebook site. No thanks.]
    11-11-2015 11:57 AM
    Adchoices isn't malware... Google's own advertising plug in (along with pretty much every major content provider) AdSense uses that service and that allow free apps to monetize itself... saving you from having to pay for it. In some cases, you can buy the 'premium' version of an app to get rid of the ads.

While there are things like ad blockers and the like, I don't subscribe into them. These ads allow for sites and apps to continue to provide free content. If we all blocked ads, we'd start to see more and more paid apps and paywalls on web sites and we'll be forced to pay out of pocket for more and more content. As is, we are seeing more intrusive ad schemes designed to bypass ad blockers... so we all lose.
    11-11-2015 12:11 PM
    Anybody want a G-D Nexus 5X? G-D Google is now my #1 hate. AdChoice allover my 2 month old phone. I should have stayed with the Samsung flip phone I had!!! What a terribly purchase.. what a terrible phone. FAR too large. and now I have Goggle's ads all over the place! Facebook next to flame them!
    04-07-2016 09:02 AM
    AdChoice is off my PCs - what a terrible Google effort to stick their G_D ads down our throats on these crappy smart phones. They (Google executives) should be ashamed of themselves...their children should be ashamed of their fathers and mothers that work for Google marketing. There should be a special level of Dante's hell reserved exclusively for them!
    04-07-2016 09:07 AM