Which method are Verizon users backing up their contacts ?

Scott111

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
I know Verizon has a app called backup assistant and another one called backup assistant according to the app store the cloud one seems like the most popular. So is that what most users are using really ? All I want to do is backup my contacts that so when I get a new phone I can upload the contacts in the new phone. Is any backup app already installed ? I have a LG G2 phone by the way. Thanks

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I know Verizon has a app called backup assistant and another one called backup assistant according to the app store the cloud one seems like the most popular. So is that what most users are using really ? All I want to do is backup my contacts that so when I get a new phone I can upload the contacts in the new phone. Is any backup app already installed ? I have a LG G2 phone by the way. Thanks

My guess would be that for people on this site, contacts would be synced with their Google accounts.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I export my contacts to my internal storage, then copy the cvf file to my external hard drive. I don't want my contacts in the cloud.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand how this works, how do I sync my contacts with google ?

When you sign in with your Google account, I think one of the options is to sync contacts. Also, go into the phone settings and look at the sync options. Click your Google account, and there should be a check box for contacts a along with the other options like your email, calendar, etc.