Huawei Honor 3c (H30-U10) continuously on and off up to Logo only

Chakzz

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Dear Sirs,

Hope you can give me an answer/solution.

I have Huawei Honor 3c (H30-U10). while I'm using my phone it hanged and not responding so I decided to close it and pull out the battery but when I turned on my phone again it just continuously on and off up to Logo only. Also i tried to connect it to the computer(not detected by the computer) and plug it to the charger it shows the same problem(on and off up to logo only). Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Chakzz

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your response.

Yes I did but cannot give me a good answer. I'm very far from the service center they telling me so I want to try to fixed it with my laptop. I tried 1.) Hold power+ up volume + down volume but no luck it continuously turned off and on again then 2.) using SD card, downloading the ROM and then insert the SD on phone ( nothing happens) 3.) using flash tools + ROM + (forgot the .APP tools) = phone cannot connect to the computer. I tried also to the nearest technician but he said that he cannot fixed because it is not detected by the computer so he can reboot. Please Help. Do you have any idea or solution how can i fixed my phone? Thank you

Chakzz

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. :)

Have you contacted the manufacturer's support site?

Thanks for your response.

Yes I did but cannot give me a good answer. I'm very far from the service center they telling me so I want to try to fixed it with my laptop. I tried 1.) Hold power+ up volume + down volume but no luck it continuously turned off and on again then 2.) using SD card, downloading the ROM and then insert the SD on phone ( nothing happens) 3.) using flash tools + ROM + (forgot the .APP tools) = phone cannot connect to the computer. I tried also to the nearest technician but he said that he cannot fixed because it is not detected by the computer so he can reboot. Please Help. Do you have any idea or solution how can i fixed my phone? Thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08