Why did my Android phone just start itself?

A

AC Question

At 10:05 am my Takee1 Holographic Android smartphone turned itself on and booted to it normal operating system. How is this possible? Has it become self-aware?
I am a very senior electronics tech and this is the one that has me stumped hard.
Now before you say its an autostart feature in the phone, you are right it does have one and is actually set to 4am. This phone is new for about 3 weeks.
Steps I did...
Holographic Android kernel 4.2.2 on newest firmware
Last night fully charged the battery, removed the battery and left it out for 5 minutes.
Decided to put the battery back in and just not turn it on. Left it there overnight in its spot. It is sitting on my desk and was not getting notifications from all the bombing applications Androids have.
Then suddenly at 10:04 am EST the thing somehow pressed its own power button and held it down for at least 3 seconds to make the phone boot.
As soon as it booted, thing goes crazy getting all the chat notifications.
I immediately grabbed it, as it is not supposed to be on, and pulled the battery as the back was still off from me removing the battery.
Has anyone ever seen this before?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Was the time correct on the phone when it turned on? Have you otherwise noted any issues with the Power button? A faulty Power button can lead to issues like a phone suddenly shutting off or turning on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12