Google Play Wishlist changed

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed the Play app updated itself (which I hate that you can't block or even get a notification it's happening), and it looks like they changed up the wishlist. I used to be able to add any app to it, which I did often so I could wait until I'm on Wi-Fi and then quickly access them to download. It seems now I can no longer add free apps to the wishlist. I can still add paid apps to it. Is this function actually that limited now, or is there something I'm missing to let me add free apps again?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
That's strange. I have the latest version as well and I don't have any problems adding free apps to the wishlist. I had a couple of animation issues after the update and clearing the cache for the Play Store solved them. You could try this.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I didn't even think to try clearing cache, but I did so and also force stopped it. I now have those options back. It wasn't like the icon/selection option were there but not responding. They were simply missing as if the function was completely removed for free apps. That's why the thought that it was a glitch didn't even enter my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674