How do I check any Samsung Android phone if it's original, fake, or refurbish by code or any other way?

Bilal Salihi

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
how to check any Samsung android phone it's original,fake, or refurbish by code or any other way

here now in all over the world business according to any smart phone is most wanted issue so there for we need to know and buy original smart phone and we are compulsory to understand how to check it's original manufacture,models,boards,screen,and etc....
so please help me how to check and know that it's original,fake,or refurbish phone.... especially need info about Samsung and apple smart phone

with best regard bilal salihi ......

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
how to check any Samsung android phone it's original,fake, or refurbish by c...

Welcome to the forums. :)

There are sites that you can check online showing a comparison between genuine and non-genuine specimens of a particular device. The points of difference will vary from one device to another.
Whether buying new or refurbished, I can't think of any good reason for buying from any source other than those of high repute. If you do that you should be all right.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to check any Samsung android phone it's original,fake, or refurbish by code or any other wa

As Belodion said, and you can also download Samsung Kies or Samsung Smart Switch and see if you can connect with usb.

First off try an app like Phone Spec, and the Antutu app has a device information page.
The original Genuine Galaxy app is no longer I think but there is an app of the same name.

You can also go to Sammobile and input the version name and region.