Hello,

I am coming back to Android, after a few years to WP with a Lumia 1520 -which was a blast, but the ecosystem unfortunately fallen in a vicious circle...- and I need a new device. I narrowed down my choices to:
    -Motorola Moto X Style due to the awesome cost, while based on reviews offers brilliant value.
    -Motorola Moto X Force (UK version of the Druid Turbo 2): Which is a beefier Style; but I am not sure about its value. At £500 it is £150 more than the Style and ~£100 more than the Nexus 6P & Note 5 on grey-market.
    -Nexus 6P was an obvious winner, but all the forum posts I read with people RMAing 2-3 devices until they get a good one put me off.
    -Samsung Note 5: Probably the 32GBs, as it is cheaper.

Any thoughts? I am not into mobile gaming, I use my phone mainly for emails, chatting and browsing. Ideally, I want it fast (responsive) and with a good battery to last me a day of usage (lots of screen time while commuting). I do tend to stream or listen to offline music as well. Not really into photography with a phone, as I have "proper equipment" for that. However, being to send photos on the spot from my cameras (Olympus E-M1s) and process them fast, will be a bonus.

Thanks for the help and input!
    12-03-2015 08:18 PM
    Hello, welcome to Android Central!

If you are looking for long durations of SOT might as well get the Moto X Force.
    12-03-2015 08:35 PM
    Hello, welcome to Android Central!

If you are looking for long durations of SOT might as well get the Moto X Force.
    Hello, for both the welcome and reply!

My two main drawbacks are smaller -and apparently worse quality- screen (coming from a 6" phone) and what "I pay more for less" in terms of day-to-day feature i.e. fingerprint sensor or the multitasking available on the Note. Ahh picking a phone is always hard!
    12-03-2015 08:47 PM
    If you are willing to live with avg SOT, I would highly recommend the Note 5. It's such a great device. Best in class camera, build quality is awesome, Samsung Pay and it should be getting Android M (6.0) sometime this month.

I'm a Sammy guy.
    12-04-2015 03:41 AM
    If you are willing to live with avg SOT, I would highly recommend the Note 5. It's such a great device. Best in class camera, build quality is awesome, Samsung Pay and it should be getting Android M (6.0) sometime this month.

I'm a Sammy guy.
    Thanks again! I will go after the Note and invest in table power bank. Apparently everyone who has the Note 5, is happy with it. Hope 32GBs will be enough.
    12-04-2015 06:04 AM