How can I get my old pictures back on my phone when it restarts itself on an Android 3G?

A

AC Question

how can i get my old pictures back on my phone when it restarts itself on an android 3G?

I changed my password on my phone last night. After I changed it I tried getting on my phone and it kept on getting the password wrong when I know that I put it in right. Then on the tenth time my phone shut down and eased all my pictures and I am trying to get them back.

I need help because all the pictures where of me and my boyfriend and they are really important to me.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i get my old pictures back on my phone when it restarts itself on an android 3G?

Welcome to Android Central! If all of the pictures were saved to Internal Storage only, and not to a microSD card or backed up to a computer hard drive or cloud storage, then they're gone--sorry! Important data needs to be backed up or synced to a separate storage solution (whether it's a computer hard drive or the cloud) on a regular basis, because unfortunate things can happen to a phone's storage. Google Photos Auto Backup is a great way to make sure you never lose important photos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae