Where can I find apps for my Gear S2?

A

AC Question

Finding apps

This should be VERY easy but I'm completely confused. I have a Samsung Galaxy phone and my husband bought me a Samsung Gear S2 watch. I'm trying to find a web site that has a searchable list of apps for my watch. I've failed. I've found web sites that list android apps (the store clerk says my watch doesn't run android but runs Tezen?). I've found web sites that list 'best apps." But I can't find a site that gives me a list of available apps like google play does for my phone. Please give me a web site to help me find apps.

sethyboy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Finding apps

Have you downloaded the Samsung Gear app to your phone yet? That app is required to connect the watch to your phone, and once you've set it up, there's a "Samsung Gear Apps" button to download apps for your watch.

A

AC Question

Finding apps followup

Sorry to post a separate question but I see no "Reply" option.
Have you downloaded the Samsung Gear app to your phone yet? That app is required to connect the watch to your phone, and once you've set it up, there's a "Samsung Gear Apps" button to download apps for your watch.

Yes. I've searched for 'calendar' - one app. Calculator shows NO apps. Of the rumored "hundreds" of watch faces, Gear manager shows 22.

Is there no web site in Windows I can search?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Finding apps followup

You need to register to the site in order to respond. I will merge this with your other thread

sethyboy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Finding apps followup

Sorry to post a separate question but I see no "Reply" option.

Yes. I've searched for 'calendar' - one app. Calculator shows NO apps. Of the rumored "hundreds" of watch faces, Gear manager shows 22.

Is there no web site in Windows I can search?

No, there isn't a website as far as I know.

I'm sorry, but as I don't own a Gear S2, I don't really know how to help you much further than this; hopefully someone who's more experienced can help you figure this out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos