How do i remove this mod from my galaxy S3?

JameslMc

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi there! So several months ago my friend modded my galaxy s3 to make it better but now I want it reversed to how it was beforehand...the problem is that I'm a bit of a 'noob' at this stuff since i didn't mod it in the first place so I would require a step-by-step guide (sorry!)
I've tried factory reset by holding *Up volume, home and power* but this doesn't work. Although, it does take me to the "Team Win Recovery Project v2.8.6.1" which I'm guessing has something to do with the mod. And also I installed a new package/update for the mod onto my phone but now when I click the power button all i see is a black screen with the charge notifications and such at the top after unlocking the phone..so basically i can't do anything apart from receive calls from people and slide to the apps on the lock screen.
++++++ one thing that was REALLY BUGGING ME when I had it modded was that I received a hell load of popup messages saying "Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped". I don't know if this has anything to do with the mod but I get this countless numbers of times every day and the messages just build up. So if you have a solution to this I would be extremely grateful. But priorities are I need to take off this mod and get back to stock form.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21