Help Samsung Galaxy stuck on logo screen, can I save pictures?

Xacer101

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I have a samsung galaxy s3 model GT-I9305T and right now when I turn it on it keeps freezing at the samsung logo that glows blue.

My first priority is saving the pictures and videos on the phone (it doesn't have an SD card). I wan't to transfer them to a computer, SD card, anything. I've tried to plug in my phone to a computer but it isn't recognized even with Samsung Kies.

A way to fix the phone itself would be even better of course. Right now the phone can still boot into Recovery mode fine, when I boot into download mode however it says warning custom OS may critically.....etc. I can't seem to boot into safe mode, how do you boot into safe mode and not download mode, when i looked it up they have the same combination, power + menu + vol down.

Also I read some stuff about Odin and firmware, if I do it will it delete my photos?

Please I'm not very tech savvy with the samsung so detailed instructions would be much appreciated.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Are you able to get into Recovery? Power of and hold home+volume down+power buttons. When recovery loads use volume down to highlight clear cache then reboot. That should get you booted and able to retrieve the photos. If not, then it's likely bricked and the photos can't be retrieved. In the future, consider backing up photos to an online service such as Google Photos or regularly sync with a desktop computer via Kies.

Xacer101

Dec 20, 2015
Visit site
I cleared the cache and rebooted but it is still stuck on the logo screen, is there anything else I could do to try get the photos back? Or is it frankly impossible?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2