Why isn't my internal storage appearing?

stached

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
[Help] Internal storage not appearing

Hi to all, i got this issue with my Arrows X F-02E .

Believe me, ive searched everywhere and , i dont know exactly what my problem is, because the threads that ive seen, are so different from whats happening to me.

So well, like 6 months ago, my storage stopped working, i couldnt download apps, as my internal storage capactity reflected 0.0gb, neither i could take pictures or store anything, so well heres, what i consider to be the twist.

There are many things that suggest to me that the files are actually inside the device, first of all: clean master.

According to clean master my device has 18gb used, and 24gb free, what i remember to be exactly how my memory was way back, also if i run the cache cleaning on clean master it actually find 700mb or somethin, i havent run it to delete the cache because i consider something awful might happen.

The other thing, all my apps are still there, and i can actually use them, yesterday i was using skype, but i cant seem to update the apps, so well idk what is actually happen, and would appreciate any help.

Some other things to take in consideration.

I have never rooted the device, well not that i know of, i tried once but the device didnt appear on the terminal so i left it as that.

by that means i haven't tried to install a custom rom.

Just downloaded apps from the market.

So well besides an answer , i would like you to recommend me what would be the best course of action.
Because it would be so good to recover everything, but if it cant be done its ok, i just wanna consider what my options or option is.

Hope yall are having a good time, and thanks for your time

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: [Help] Internal storage not appearing

Hi,

First of, when you go into settings, then storage - what do you see. Does the phone say that you have zero space left, if it does then go by that info and not any other info from a 3rd party app.

Secondly, what storage does your device have, 16gb / 32gb etc?

Thirdly, what happens if you uninstall an app, does it free up some space in the first point that I mentioned?

Last point, I would suggest you perform a factory reset on your device, bare in mind it will delete everything so make sure you have all your pictures / videos backed up. When you perform a factory reset it will wipe everything off the phone, meaning it will be back to new condition when you bought it.

Please come back and let us know how you got on.

stached

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site

Sup tallguy, thanks for ur help and really cool pic, okay.

Yep the phone says 0.0 in storage. and i have 24 gb of storage.

Something i found really weird was the fact that, i still have all my apps, shouldnt they not work? and as i say, i have 24gb so never had to install anything to the sd, also i can update apps, and they work fine, so im terrified for the fact that if i factory reset, the phone will still be on 0.0, and im not going to be able to download any of my apps back, or even sideload them.

And thats kind of the question, is there actually a way where i can try to backup everything inside the phone, maybe trough adb terminal, and sorry , im so much of a noob in android.

Thanks a lot for taking your time to help bro.

stached

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site

Okay something really curious, because i saw, you asked me what happens when i uninstall an app.

According to the settings-apps (where you see and uninstall apps) my storage is there.
It reflects 18gb used, and 24gb total, the only one that reflects i have no storage is if i go to settings-storage.

Also i uninstalled an app just recently and it free up on the storage/apps indicator, but still nothing in the actual settings/storage indicator.