developer options, 'do not keep activities' wont turn off!, everytime i untick it, when i close the developer options, it then enables it again, and its causing app crashes and slow touchwiz, so has anyone got any ideas ho to turn it off please?
    12-22-2015 01:02 PM
    Have you already tried switching the developer options toggle off? This should reset all the options to their default values. Then you can switch it back on and see what happens
    AlphaTango414 likes this.
    12-22-2015 03:59 PM
    Every time you turn Developer Options ON, the "Do not keep activities" button changes state. If you want it to stay OFF, set it to the ON position then turn Developer options OFF then back ON.
    belodion likes this.
    06-26-2016 11:12 AM
    I've noticed that my "recently used apps" are longer showing up when i press the home button. I thought that the "do not track activities" problem in the developer options may be the culprit and after figuring out the on/off toggle puzzle i managed to disable this however i still do not show any recently used apps when i press the home button. I haven't downloaded anything new lately or changed any settings that i'm aware off. This just started yesterday and now i'm obsessed with turning this back on. Any help would be appreciated.
    08-14-2016 11:01 AM
    Every time you turn Developer Options ON, the "Do not keep activities" button changes state. If you want it to stay OFF, set it to the ON position then turn Developer options OFF then back ON.
    Genius!!! Turning developer option off with the do not keep activities already ON worked fantastic!!!
    02-12-2017 10:45 AM