Dell Technologies Cyber Savings Event - Up to 45% off

i just bought a SD card to my phone, an Alcatel one touch and i want to move the aplications to the SD card, when i try to do it in the settings i can't find the option of moving the app to the SD card
    12-29-2015 12:33 PM
    I have the same problem with my Alcatel onetouch pixi3 7 tablet. The only thing I can do is mount, unmount and erase sd card. It will not allow me to move apps or data to it.
    01-08-2016 10:23 AM
    The ability to move apps to the sd card are somewhat limited. The app has to be set up for it, and I think newer versions of Android itself may prevent this. You need to go into your application manager, then go into the settings for the specific app(s) you wish to move. It's the same screen that would have the options to delete app data and cache, and uninstall it. If the app can be moved, you'll see a button in this screen (see attached picture, which shows the AC Forums app isn't able to move on my G4). Keep in mind that moving it will break any widget functionality associated with apps that are moved to the sd card, and not all data will be moved. How much data that can be offloaded to the sd card will vary by app, but some will always remain on the phone to be able to run.

There are some workarounds to essentially force apps onto the card, but I'm not familiar with how to do them. I find it's just easier to leave apps on my phone, and save the sd card for media and other individual files.
    Attached Thumbnails I have an ALCATEL Onetouch and I can't move my apps to the SD card, how can I accomplish this?-1452273541034.jpg  
    01-08-2016 11:20 AM