Android "Launcher loading..." problem.

lordithemaster

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Hello, guys. I'm desperate, otherwise I wouldn't ask a question on this forum, cause whenever I have a problem, I just search it on Google and 99% of cases I find the solution, but this time, I'm helpless. I would really appreciate if someone has a solution to my problem, I would give him a kidney if I could (joke? Even I didn't laugh). Anyway, sorry for the fairy tale so far and here goes: I have a Smart Xceed. It is an awesome phone, I'm really satisfied with it. I have it for 2 years now and I have never had a problem, everything worked perfectly (and is still working), but for 2 days something keeps popping up: it doesn't matter if I'm in a game, or on the internet or am I doing something on the phone, a white screen appears with a little text "Launcher loading..." and a circle that is loading, and I have no idea what is that. I can't do anything, I just have to wait like 1 minute for it to disappear. It's not much of a problem, but it's really frustrating. Also, this happens quite rarely, like one time in 2 hours. But I really hate it. I have to mention a thing: after the white screen disappears, Google App Store opens, at a game called "Empire: Four kingdoms" (like it wants to install it or something), I have no f***ing idea why. I had it installed only one time, but I uninstalled it 6 months ago. I've downloaded a bunch of antivirus programms and cleaners and everything seems fine. Also, the system is working smoothly, like always. It's just this thing, "Loading launcher...". I'm sorry for the large post, but I wanted to be as specific as possible. Thanks in advance, guys.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello, welcome to the forums! I haven't used that particular phone but you could try a couple of things.

First I'd uninstall any cleaner app, sometimes they could be the origin of that adware you have. Same thing with memory or battery boosters.

Check if you can boot your phone in safe mode. This will temporarily disable any third party app that you downloaded. See if the problem persists. This way you can know for sure if there's a problem with your system or just a conflict with an app that you downloaded.

Also you could try clearing cache for the stock launcher in settings - apps - all tab and then reboot your phone.

Tell us how it goes and we could try different things if the problem still persists.

dilwala

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
same problem I am facing in my Honor holly. Launcher loading start and a new app start installing. All this started when I install a free app from a website name developers browser. After that I just loose control over my phone. whenever it connects to internet it start downloading apps like DU Speed, Battery Doctor etc.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Pls help anyone how to resolve it

Hello dilwala, welcome to the forums! You're facing a different problem. It looks like you got some kind of malware when you sideloaded that free app. Try this. Boot your phone in safe mode and uninstall all those apps. It's possible that you'll need to uncheck first some of them in settings - security - device administrators.

Manu Stoia

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I also have the same problem as dilwala! I booted the phone in ssafe mode and uninstaled all those aplications, everything! I also made a factory reset but the problem still persists! Pls help...:'(

Arun Sharma8

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I have gionee s5.1 in which suddenly screen shows launcher loading and many other apps are downloaded automatically.speed of phone is decrease

aboyjulius

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Hello, guys. I'm desperate, otherwise I wouldn't ask a question on this forum, cause whenever I have a problem, I just search it on Google and 99% of cases I find the solution, but this time, I'm helpless. I would really appreciate if someone has a solution to my problem, I would give him a kidney if I could (joke? Even I didn't laugh). Anyway, sorry for the fairy tale so far and here goes: I have a Smart Xceed. It is an awesome phone, I'm really satisfied with it. I have it for 2 years now and I have never had a problem, everything worked perfectly (and is still working), but for 2 days something keeps popping up: it doesn't matter if I'm in a game, or on the internet or am I doing something on the phone, a white screen appears with a little text "Launcher loading..." and a circle that is loading, and I have no idea what is that. I can't do anything, I just have to wait like 1 minute for it to disappear. It's not much of a problem, but it's really frustrating. Also, this happens quite rarely, like one time in 2 hours. But I really hate it. I have to mention a thing: after the white screen disappears, Google App Store opens, at a game called "Empire: Four kingdoms" (like it wants to install it or something), I have no f***ing idea why. I had it installed only one time, but I uninstalled it 6 months ago. I've downloaded a bunch of antivirus programms and cleaners and everything seems fine. Also, the system is working smoothly, like always. It's just this thing, "Loading launcher...". I'm sorry for the large post, but I wanted to be as specific as possible. Thanks in advance, guys.

i had this problem last 5 days but i figure it out..it is a malware which is installed in your android system in very inside of it it disguised as an important files or apk but it is not its a malware which had a apk strings which automatically download like mico..video player..and etc. here's the steps to erase it its very simple👌

1st download SYSTEM APPLICATION REMOVER

2nd: open system application remover locate
SYSTEM POWER CORE thats the malware with apk string causing LUNCHER LOADING
white screen and auto download..

3rd: delete SYSTEM POWER CORE.
4TH: go to recycle bin of system application remover and DELETE IT so it never appears again..reboot cp and its good as new

(must rooted phone if not root ur phone 1st to run system application remover)

100% it works on me hope it works to you also..have a nice day sorry for my english 👌

mnak1947

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site
just do..
Settings--->Apps---> All--->Power core service
stop that service n disable it.
i already tried it works fine for me...just try it..

aboyjulius

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
root your phone buddy and remove that powercore system using system application remover from google play so that it never came back trust me buddy tnx

Anil Pargaonkar

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
Everytime, I start my Whatsapp on my smart phone No. 91 9422512796, I encounter a hurdle called " LAUNCHER LOADING" , which takes/wastes about 5 minutes and finally says, " NO SPACE". I am NOT keen to have this app... launcher. So, please get me freed from its onslaught. I am unable to " delete/force stop or uninstall " it.

Anil Pargaonkar

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
As and when, I start my smart phone No. 91 94225 12796 for whatsapp, I encounter a hurdle called " LAUNCHER LOADING " and shows white screen and auto down load wasting my first precious 5 minutes with final result " No space for download " . I don't want this app and want to get rid of it. Please help me and DELETE/UNINSTALL AND FORCE STOP it. Thanks

Gaucho992

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys, I have the same problem, and I rooted my phone but i can't find System Power Core and anything similar...please help...I'm using Alcatel OT Idol Mini

Posted via the Android Central App

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
hey guys I had also same problem I have a solution.
actually it occures due to a malware.
so 1 st you people have to install malwarebytes anti malware or lookout apk from playstore then run a full scan..both of them will show two malwares "time service.apk" & "firewall service.apk" as virus .
time service is that due to which luncher loading occures. so If u r root user by link2sd apk or system app remover uninstall the above 2 malware. for non-root users go to setting then application manager then all then locate the above two apk and disable them..u can't fully remove them.
ok now ur problem solved. u can directly uninstall or disable the two malware without installing malwarebytes or lookout apk. I tried it myself everything fine ...no luncher loading problem.
thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App