Upon opening the box the phone powered up and went into setup mode. However, after putting a sim card into the phone it won't open past the first four screen displays. Item arrived 12/30/2015 and had no user/setup instructions. The back was very difficult to remove to put sim card in and quite a bit of struggling to get the back off may have caused depression of volume button and power button simultaneously. (Which I know from other phone experience can alter the program)
    Any help out there?
    12-31-2015 06:58 AM
    Upon opening the box the phone powered up and went into setup mode. However, after putting a sim card into the phone it won't open past the first four screen displays. Item arrived 12/30/2015 and had no user/setup instructions. The back was very difficult to remove to put sim card in and quite a bit of struggling to get the back off may have caused depression of volume button and power button simultaneously. (Which I know from other phone experience can alter the program)
    Any help out there?
    Welcome to the forums!

Contact the manufacturer or seller and see how they can assist. The device should have come with an instruction manual or information on what to do should you have problems. Since it didn't, that leads me to believe you purchased a used device or through a re-seller, and there could be something wrong with it.
    12-31-2015 08:00 AM