I have an lg stylo and i dont know how to move apps to the sd card. Im trying to get more space because the system data is huge but the normal "tap the app in the app manager and touch move to sd card" doesnt work because the move to sd card button doesnt exist for me. Its just....not there! I did get a system update 2 days ago but im not sure what it might've done. its making me very angry because alot of people say it worked for them but i just cant seem to find that button
    01-09-2016 04:23 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Not all devices support moving apps to the SD. If you can't find a Move to SD button for any app in Settings>Apps, then the phone doesn't support that function unless you root it and use an app like Link2SD or App Mgr III.

If the phone does support moving apps to SD, even then, not all apps can be moved. And also remember that moving an app to SD only moves a portion of it, not the whole thing (and that portion can be pretty small).

See this guide for tips on how to maximize your internal storage: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-warnings.html
    raferty likes this.
    01-09-2016 06:14 PM