Last night my phone screen suddenly wouldn't turn off at all. The power button doesn't turn off the screen(however if held it does pop up with: "Power Off", "Reboot", and "Airplane mode" like it normally did). I've tried downloading apps that on other similar discussions have been said to help turn off the screen, but they haven't worked for me.

Sorry for the lack of information, but that's really all I know.
    01-13-2016 08:40 AM
    Try doing a battery pull of the device and see after a restart whether this fixes the problem.
    01-13-2016 10:29 AM
    Hi I'm the anonymous that asked the question!

Thank you washiGaming! The screen turns off now!!! [=
    01-14-2016 11:09 AM
    So my phone battery was drained yesterday before I was able to find it and plug it in to charge. When I started it up this morning the screen started acting up again. I tried taking out the battery again and powering it on like last time but this time it didn't work(done it three times so far).

Any ideas why this keeps happening?
    01-15-2016 12:04 PM
    Something is obviously keeping your screen on. Before we assume that it's a hardware issue, can you recall what apps you might have recently installed or updated shortly before the problem arose? As well (and take no offense at the question) have you installed any apps from sources other than the Play Store that may not be reliable? Also, what device are you using? Is it rooted or modded in any way?

Do you have a case on the device that may not align well with your volume (or any) buttons that might be forcing a screen wake?
    01-15-2016 03:02 PM