(I have a LG E980)

My phone has been fine until recently. It turned off by itself the way when you take out the battery and the screen goes completely black.
    No LG logo when you manually shut it down; just black screen.

When I took the battery out and put it back in my phone, it would be up and running again perfectly fine. So I thought the battery is loose or something.

But recently it has happened more frequently and a number of new problems have shown up
    During Charging
    1. When I charge it KEEPS showing the LG logo like when you turn the phone on and im not able to turn my phone on; need to unplug charger to stop flashing
    2. When i AM ABLE to turn it on during charging the battery percentage has a huge difference than when i turned it on previously/during charging and it displays on the screen how full the battery is (eg from 5% to 97% or vice versa)

Trying to turn on my phone
    3. When I can turn my phone on, it eventually randomly turns off the same way as above then goes back to
    4. Cant turn on phone at all

I have tried to put a piece of paper as a wedge so the battery would have less chance to come lose. It worked for a while but it still turns off eventually and its hard to finish anything i have to do on my phone

So im not sure whats the problem and i will try to get a new battery but if there is another way i would like to know. Thanks sry for the long description..
    01-13-2016 07:41 PM
    Welcome.

Like you, I'm inclined to think that the answer may be to replace the battery.
    01-13-2016 08:54 PM
    Ok thanks for the suggestion!
    01-16-2016 02:04 PM