Ok, i've already read pretty anything about, but I still cannot figure out a solution.

My smartphone's screen is broken, it's blank and doesn't turn on, and also the digitizer doesn't work. The phone works perfectly: from the sounds it produces i know it's receiving e-mails, sms, phone calls, etc... So, common problem. Until now this is what I tried:

1) PC sees the phone as media player, and can't access the data within. When i plug it I can't navigate in the folders as I used to, because I can't give touch feedback from the broken screen.
    2) USB debuggin tool is active.
    3) Kies sees it, but obviously is saying that the screen is locked. So i can't use it to retrieve data.
    4) I didn't register a Samsung account. So i can't unlock it via the site.
    5) I'm not going to buy an expensive gizmo like a Samsung docking device. Also, the LCD is gone and there is no way I can reproduce blindly the unlock sign with the mouse, so the USB on-the-go mouse adapter is useless. I don't even know if my version of Android (2.3.6) supports it (it has always refused to update).
    6) I cannot use the motherboard-swap method. It's an old phone, and i know no one with the same phone to do the swap with...
    7) I unplugged and re-plugged all the flex cables, as someone suggested, to no avail...

I'd like to retrieve everything from the phone. Not just pics and vids, but also notes, sms, call history, whatsapp messages and media... Is it possible to break into it, maybe with SDK?

The last way I could think of is to actually repair the screen, which would costs more than buying a new phone... I'm truly desperate!

Thank you!
    01-16-2016 08:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try this method: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...ed-screen.html. It addresses how to try unlocking it even if you can't see the screen.
    01-17-2016 02:54 AM