Can I use smart switch to sync phone and desktop outlook?

A

AC Question

can I use smart switch to sync phone and desktop outlook

I am looking for a way to sync- daily or more often. My Dell windows 10 desktop/Galaxy note 5/Lenovo yoga. Trying to find an app( yes i would pay for it) that seamlessly syncs all my devices. I am on the road and use all three, but want them to all match. Calendar add to one adds to all, email sent/recieved/ and deleted from on is the same on all.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: can I use smart switch to sync phone and desktop outlook

Welcome to the forums. Are you using Google services like Calendar, etc?

KH2094

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site

I am using Outlook/ Office 365/ and google calendar. I must have Outlook- as it it tied to my work email- the others I can change to anything else.

KH2094

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site

I am using Outlook 365 and the Outlook calendar on the desktop. Need to stay with Outlook as it is tied to my work email. The phone I have google and can change that is necessary

Feldon

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site

Have you tried any of the dozens of mail apps for Android to connect to your Office's IMAP server? Sometimes, workplaces will restrict access to the mail server to specific devices, but you said you are using your home PC so that makes me think they could easily allow you to use your Android phone for the same purpose?

Have you tried the official Outlook app?
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...microsoft.office.outlook&hl=en&token=J-AUZTYc

Last edited:

rasmith1959

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

why not use Microsoft's Outlook on your Android device? It's free and available in the Play Store.

KH2094

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site

I have tried the outlook app on the phone- it does not sync with Office 365 outlook on the desktop