as above.
    01-18-2016 12:23 PM
    What type of device do you have? Have you tried to power the device off and then back on? Battery Pull if you can't power off by button? Hold volume down and power button if you have a non removable battery.

Once you get it powered off, I'd boot into recovery and wipe system cache. Reboot. If problem still persists, power device back down. Boot into safe mode and see if it does it there. If it DOES NOT then you have a rogue app. You will need to narrow it down to what app is doing it and uninstalling it. If it DOES have the same problem it's on the system level and 90% of the time, the only fix is a factory data reset or a reflash of the firmware.
    What type of device do you have? Have you tried to power the device off and then back on? Battery Pull if you can't power off by button? Hold volume down and power button if you have a non removable battery.

Once you get it powered off, I'd boot into recovery and wipe system cache. Reboot. If problem still persists, power device back down. Boot into safe mode and see if it does it there. If it DOES NOT then you have a rogue app. You will need to narrow it down to what app is doing it and uninstalling it. If it DOES have the same problem it's on the system level and 90% of the time, the only fix is a factory data reset or a reflash of the firmware.
    01-18-2016 12:32 PM