What to buy: best camera in a $200-$300 Android?

dcont78

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
What to buy: best camera in a $200-$300 Android

I have a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and not really happy with the camera. It can apparently take good pics (based on reviews) but whatever I'm doing, it isn't working. That's not the point of my post, though. I'm going to sell the Z3 Compact and buy something used with the best camera I can find. I won't be able to afford a new flagship, so it has to be used, in the $200-$300 range. The only criteria are it has to be unlocked GSM and with an excellent camera. Thoughts/ suggestions appreciated on what to get.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: What to buy: best camera in a $200-$300 Android

Hi, you could probably buy the Moto G / Nexus 6 as new for that price, plus they have good cameras. I had the Nexus 6 and loved the camera, especially with manual camera as my default camera app.

dcont78

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Never considered either one of them, but will look.
The only one I thought of was the G3, but even used they're above my price point...
And I'd love to try a Windows phone with a Zeiss lens, but they don't support Google Voice and I use that extensively...

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Never considered either one of them, but will look.
The only one I thought of was the G3, but even used they're above my price point...
And I'd love to try a Windows phone with a Zeiss lens, but they don't support Google Voice and I use that extensively...
I bought my LG G3 brand new couple months ago for $285.... so they are under $300 dollars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis