External Microphone with Galaxy Camera 2?

A

AC Question

External Microphone with Galaxy Camera 2

My employer recently purchased a Galaxy Camera 2 for me to do my job (take pictures of cars at a dealership). Part of that job is doing videos on our more "special" used vehicles. I know I can take video and wirelessly upload them. My question pertains to using the external microphone with the camera. I've plugged it in using the adapter purchased with it so it the mic could be used on tablets and smartphones and I've plugged it in without that adapter. Is there no way/nothing that can be purchased to make it compatible? Thanks.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: External Microphone with Galaxy Camera 2

My employer recently purchased a Galaxy Camera 2 for me to do my job (take pictures of cars at a dealership). Part of that job is doing videos on our more "special" used vehicles. I know I can take video and wirelessly upload them. My question pertains to using the external microphone with the camera. I've plugged it in using the adapter purchased with it so it the mic could be used on tablets and smartphones and I've plugged it in without that adapter. Is there no way/nothing that can be purchased to make it compatible? Thanks.

Welcome to Android Central!

Does it work with the adapter plugged in?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair