Zero sound on my Dragon Touch A1X, how can I fix this?

A

AC Question

zero sound on my Dragon Touch A1X

The problem started with HDMI - ran smoothly at first, then video kept working but no sound. I tried to run bluetooth and at that point, the sound cut off completely - no notifications, no headphone sound - zero. When I hold the volume control down, I see the speaker icon but volume does not move, stays muted, no matter how long I hold it down. Pull down menu on this tablet is weird - no "sound" or "audio" button. Do not know how to get into audio settings beyond changing ringtones etc (i.e. what's provided under "settings") Tried turning off and on a few times - no luck. Have not yet tried factory reset as it's a major hassle to re-download apps etc. I also have a 7" Hisense tablet which has never had any problems. The A1X seems glitchy

stanislavski

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: zero sound on my Dragon Touch A1X

Yes, as indicated in my post, I restarted the tablet (in fact more than once) - no joy. In the meantime, it seems like I got the sound back AS LONG AS I only use the headphone jack and NO HDMI and NO Bluetooth

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: zero sound on my Dragon Touch A1X

Sorry. Missed that part. Can you pull the battery out of the phone for several minutes?