Carried it in my pocket, must have hit some button. Banner is gone as is temperature function. I don't want a video. I want printed step-by-step instructions, please. skg
    01-23-2016 07:23 AM
    Hi, welcome to the forums! Could you give us more details about your problem? Which phone do you have? Are you referring to a widget? If so, long press on your screen, tap on widgets, search for that one in particular and drag it back to the home screen.
    VidJunky likes this.
    01-23-2016 07:53 AM
    Hi, welcome to the forums! Could you give us more details about your problem? Which phone do you have? Are you referring to a widget? If so, long press on your screen, tap on widgets, search for that one in particular and drag it back to the home screen.
    You're a lot more patient than I would have been. I like answering in the forums but when demands are made of people who are simply volunteering to help, I feel that is just rude.

To the OP, what do you mean your home screen is gone? Is the whole panel gone, just the weather widget, everything that was on the screen got shifted and now when you press the home button it's taking you to a screen in the left or right? Have you tried Google?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Javier P likes this.
    01-23-2016 08:01 AM