Samsung Galaxy or the Samsung Note?

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy or the Samsung Note

I left Iphone 2 yrs ago and came 1st with a Samsung Galaxy 5.
Got the Samsung Galaxy S6 last april and gave my wife the Galaxy 5.
Had to learn how to operate the Samsung 5. Had nobody to help me except for the folks at Best Buy and Google.

Now I been watching the post on the note forums side. I was planning on trying to hold out for the Note 6, man that is a long time off for me. Waiting is not in my good side.
Looks like I am gonna have my hands full on learning how to operate it.
I like how the Note 4 has a wider screen. Was hoping the note 6 would go back to it.

Has anybody left the Samsung Galaxy and gone to the Note and wished they had of stayed with the Galaxy or was you happy you went with the note.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy or the Samsung Note

I left Iphone 2 yrs ago and came 1st with a Samsung Galaxy 5.
Got the Samsung Galaxy S6 last april and gave my wife the Galaxy 5.
Had to learn how to operate the Samsung 5. Had nobody to help me except for the folks at Best Buy and Google.

Now I been watching the post on the note forums side. I was planning on trying to hold out for the Note 6, man that is a long time off for me. Waiting is not in my good side.
Looks like I am gonna have my hands full on learning how to operate it.
I like how the Note 4 has a wider screen. Was hoping the note 6 would go back to it.

Has anybody left the Samsung Galaxy and gone to the Note and wished they had of stayed with the Galaxy or was you happy you went with the note.

I have had a tone of Galaxy phones and I can say the larger screens are always nicer to have. I have had the Note 2, 3, 4, and 5. All were great phones.