My phone's system ui was messed up by me!!!!! What can I do?

A

AC Question

my phone's system ui was messed up by me!!!!!

i've been customizing my system ui icons( like the battery icons , the and the signal icons) but then suddenly i completed the customization and changed the system ui.apk on the root folder (though i backed up the original systemui.apk).. i restarted my phone then all my phone do is popping up messages saying Unfortunately, System UI has stopped..

is there any app that can modify my root folder using a usb cable and a windows pc
or even that freakin' sdk tool or adb or what so ever don't understand both of them..

please i'm begging your help.. this a gift of my mother to me

android beginner

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
did you mean that wipe data factory reset thing? i've already tried and still problem persist.. i've tried to apply update from external storage but it won't even install a zip file just leaving error after selecting a zip file and also apply update from ADB, but i don't understand it says "now send the package you want to apply to the device with "ADB sideload <filename> but i don't understand what it mean..

i'm using android kitkat4.4 and has an android system recovery <3e> the only disadvantage is it doesn't have any back up on it..
but if you mean by reflashing.. is flashing a rom on my device.. i don't know how to and it doesn't have a CWM or TWRP thingy..

i'm completely dead heeeeelp....

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Use adb:
Put the backed-up systemui.apk file in the same folder as adb on the computer, then -
adb push systemui.apk /system/priv-app

As far as flashing the ROM, how you do it depends on the make (and sometimes the model). Post that and someone will give you links.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca