How do I transfer my photos in gallery to my sd external?

A

AC Question

I have a tribute.lg. I don't use email and do not have alot of appt. but I tried to down load Uber and it said I have not enough staorage

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! See this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...roid-memory-how-deal-low-memory-warnings.html

To move photos from Internal Storage to the SD card, use a file manager app (if the phone doesn't have a preinstalled file manager, use something like Total Commander). Or connect the phone to your computer via USB and use Windows Explorer to drag and drop the photos.

You can probably also set the Camera app to save photos to the SD card by default. Open the Camera app, tap the Settings icon, and look for an option to change the default save location.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The pictures are most likely in a folder named DCIM, and in there, in a folder named Camera. (I made a similar setup on my SD card - DCIM/Camera) to keep pictures, and set the camera apps (I use a few - some are better at some things than others) to use that folder. (The phone has to be rooted to have more than one app save to the same folder.)

You should also, while you're working on pictures, back up any important ones to your PC and/or to a cloud account or two. ("Too many backups" is just words that don't mean anything - you can never have too many.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173