Hi,

I bet many have had this problem, but I was thinking how could I fix this permanently.
    So the problem is as follows: My phone freezes sometimes. It's about every 10 hours or so. The most annoying thing is, that I don't know how to fix it permanently. Game or something can run open, it doesn't freeze. Animations still go on and stuff but the clock and all else has frozen. I can't tap anything either. I know that I can just hold down the power button and restart it, but I need the alarm. If the clock is frozen it won't go off. At the moment I'm using my computer as an alarm clock, but that's inconvenient as hell.

I don't want to just keep holding down the power button every time when it freezes. I want to fix it permanently. I did a factory reset, cleared out my apps and stuff, but it's not going away. I don't think it's a app problem either. I think it might be my phone, but I still don't know what to do about it. Can someone help please? It's really annoying.

Thanks in advance,
    Tarvo
    01-31-2016 01:15 PM
    It has some low end specs considering the ram is only 768mb , so i think it might be the phone but Try not to have too many apps open and when you can just close them from the multitask menu that might help a bit
    01-31-2016 01:28 PM
    Hi, thanks for the reply!

I am trying to do that as much as I can. Sometimes it just freezes without me having anything open. At least it seems so. As I hold the home button down, it brings up the things that are open. I've tried not to have anything open, but it still does freeze. Even more, before I didn't have problems when having a game open or other stuff while my game was open. It just suddenly started to happen and it doesn't seem to care what I have open and what I don't.

I hope someone can come up with a solution.

Even so, thanks for the reply.
    02-01-2016 09:22 AM