Best *Small* Android Device?

A

AC Question

Best *Small* Android Device

Lost my Samsung S6 in a motorcycle accident. Have a MotoX with broken screen. Rooted, and perfect as far as I'm concerned in every other way. Repair cost is 120. My Samsung was insured, with a deductible of $200. I have thought about repairing the screen, but the charging connection is slightly dodgy.

Big phones are -not- my thing. The moto x was just about perfect in size. Suggestions for a new device if I decide to go that route? Are the new moto's comparable to the x?

PkPaulo

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Best *Small* Android Device

Lost my Samsung S6 in a motorcycle accident. Have a MotoX with broken screen. Rooted, and perfect as far as I'm concerned in every other way. Repair cost is 120. My Samsung was insured, with a deductible of $200. I have thought about repairing the screen, but the charging connection is slightly dodgy.

Big phones are -not- my thing. The moto x was just about perfect in size. Suggestions for a new device if I decide to go that route? Are the new moto's comparable to the x?

If you want something cheap and reliable go with the Moto E 2nd gen 4g , Its quad core 64bit , 1gb of ram , i get 6 hours of on screen time all day and it runs almost stock 5.1 and the rear camera isnt bad at all .... But if you want something more powerfull get a moto X2 there pretty cheap and still fast

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks