trying to move pics from camera album to a album that i made but cant figure it out
    02-07-2016 04:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's probably best to use a file manager app (like Total Commander, if your phone didn't come with a file manager installed) to copy or move photo files from one directory to another. The Gallery app will show separate directories as separate albums, so if you want to create a new album, just create a new directory and move photos into that directory.
    oh its a alcatel one touch
    02-07-2016 04:22 PM
    Not sure if its the same way on your phone, but on your picture youll see some dot in the upper corner, click on that and you'll see the option to move the picture.
    02-07-2016 05:43 PM
    Or long-press one of the pictures you want to move, then tap the others. (Checkboxes will appear when you long-press. Tapping will put a check in the boxes on those pictures.) Then the menu (in the app or the menu button, depending on the version of Android) will give you a move option.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-07-2016 11:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's probably best to use a file manager app (like Total Commander, if your phone didn't come with a file manager installed) to copy or move photo files from one directory to another. The Gallery app will show separate directories as separate albums, so if you want to create a new album, just create a new directory and move photos into that directory.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-09-2016 12:49 AM