I have a Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70F running Android 5.0.1.

I am trying to play x265 videos from the internal storage.

MX Player shows "HW decoder not supported." and "HW+ decoder not supported."

VLC shows "Hardware acceleration error, switching to software decoding."

KMPlayer shows "An error occurred with hardware acceleration."

Software decoding in all of the above apps is too slow, the quality/frame rate un-watchable.
    02-15-2016 02:46 AM
    Wiko Goa Android 4.4.2. Kitkat. Working perfect, suddenly after Google **** Apps updates, some weeks ago, problem with videos (files and Youtube) and sound files (also whatapp sound message).

Several Factory resets done. Before any update, videos ok. But even blocking updates, some Google **** apps invaded and the problems went back.

Even disabling those apps, no way to keep it running.

BUT, installing VLC, videos run normally, with the "hardware acceleration problem" message appearing fast one time only. All videos run well with it. But if I open with the original Video from 4.4.2 I get ""Can't open file"....
    10-22-2017 09:14 AM
    Wiko Goa Android 4.4.2. Kitkat. Working perfect, suddenly after Google **** Apps updates, some weeks ago, problem with videos (files and Youtube) and sound files (also whatapp sound message).

Several Factory resets done. Before any update, videos ok. But even blocking updates, some Google **** apps invaded and the problems went back.

Even disabling those apps, no way to keep it running.

BUT, installing VLC, videos run normally, with the "hardware acceleration problem" message appearing fast one time only. All videos run well with it. But if I open with the original Video from 4.4.2 I get ""Can't open file"....
    10-22-2017 09:14 AM