well...............it is becoming clear........very quickly........that i must have taken a nap( perhaps a long one) and have awoke to mvno and more..okay here is my question. i have a galaxy note 4 coming in the mail......verizon....used......

had planned on using it on straighttalk........not even sure whether i can as they need the esn number which i dont yet have......to determine if it can be used there.......i had hoped to use it on straighttalk with verizon.

after reading some of these blogs.........i realize......MAYBE? that is not the most economical way to go? im told this phone is a gsm..........which is confusing because it appears verizon used to only do cdma.......im trying to get up on it......wow......i read about someone using cricket......35 monthly crazy!! any thoughts on who to go with ? do you think it can be used on striaght talk verizon? or i wonder if that is even the best way to go now?? signed slowly trying to find her way out of the dark in a new era of cell phones plans.
    02-15-2016 10:21 PM