Where is Super Backup's cloud?

A

AC Question

Yep, I did the dummarse thing of the year, I factory reset my phone (it was overheating and I couldn't work out what was doing it). Before I did this, i downloaded Super Backup and followed the prompts. When it gave me the option to send to cloud, I did that (I don't have an sd card, lesson learned). Now that I have reset it, ofcourse Super Backup disappeared, so I re-downloaded it, but there is no way to access 'the cloud'. Where the eff is it? Somebody please help me this is driving me crazy. I do have a gmail account, but I can't see it on google drive ... any pointers please? I know I will have to root the phone now and I am pooping my pants about that, I don't know that I will be any more able to find the deleted files on the phone even if I do root it. Love your help and insight, please save me from going bald as i tear my hair out :)

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
You do not need to root your device. You will not be able to recover that much data with a recovery software. Can you please send a link or provide the name of developers for the app you downloaded. There seems to be many "Super Backup" on the Play Store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci