Two of my absolute favorite games for my phone were Tower Raiders Gold, and Tower Raiders Gold 2.
    Since Android 4.3, they no longer work properly. They don't save progress, and there's no built in menu button, so I can't access any longer. (I used to be able to press and hold the back button on my phone, but that no longer works either. The Devs of these games are no longer around, so there haven't been any updates in about 4 years. I have an old razr that I can play these games on, but the screen is so small and dim compared to my current active phone (Galaxy note 5). I only keep the razr for the purpose of playing these games, but I'd love a way to play them on my note running 6.0.1.

So is there any way to get these games to work properly in newer versions of Android without having to root? I wish there was some sort of compatibly settings I could use, or even an emulator or something.
    03-07-2016 12:32 PM
    So is there any way to get these games to work properly in newer versions of Android without having to root?
    Basically, for any app or game, rooted or not, the answer is no. If the developer abandons an app and the standards change so it no longer runs on current hardware or software, it's abandonware. There may be something you can do with a rooted phone. but in most cases, the app is now just a bunch of bytes.
    04-05-2016 12:02 PM