Hello, I contacted Google Support recently and I told them of some speaker issues with my Nexus 6P (imbalanced speakers and it was quieter than my friends 6P) and they offered me a replacement. I'm a bit worried though as I don't know how it works.

The link the support woman sent me says it will charge me £450, will this actually charge me or will it be free? Will I get a refund when they receive my old device or will they charge me when I don't give them my own device?

Also the woman asked me whether there was any physical damage, I said no thinking it wouldnt matter. However in the email she sent me it says that I may incur charges if the loss is my fault. There are a few minor dents on the frame, a descantly large sracth at the bottom and a lot of small scratches in the middle of the screen (only visible under bright lights). So will I get charged for that? I didn't get the replacement because of the physical damage, I got it because of the speakers. So I'm just worried about me getting charged for no reason and not being able to fight it.
    03-07-2016 03:56 PM
    For how long has there been a speaker problem?

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-07-2016 04:06 PM